Ads Home (468x60)

What's in your dream?

Long time no blog. Got no valid reason for not blogging, Blogger Block maybe. Thought of posting something weird.Dreams!! We all get dreams in our sleep, sometimes we remember, sometimes we forget. More than 1/3 rd of our lives is spent in sleeping.Everybody dreams...EVERYBODY!! Just because some of us done remember it doesn't mean we dont dream.
Here is some of my dream interpretation.
In my dreams gadgets never work..be it cellphone, TV,laptop,gun etc etc. They all fail to work and that too at the wrong time. Like i am being chased by a monster, i whip out my gun..rajnikanth style..and wot d hell..it fails to fire.Damn!!Same with cellphone just dsnt dial a number. Next, my legs just don't work..i just cant run fast enough or stand. It means a lack of balance, autonomy, or independence in my life.

I always see myself falling from height. Falling dreams often reflect a sense of failure or inferiority in some circumstance or situation. It may be the fear of failing in your job/school, loss of status.

Whenever i have a test/interview, the night before that i get a dream about it. And always i miss the bus or fall in muck or get pick pocketed and reach the place late.These dreams usually have to do with your self-esteem and confidence or your lack of. You are worried that you are not making the grade and measuring up to other people's expectations of you.

If your see your parents/friends/relatives/acquaintance it foretells that you will see or hear from them shortly after this dream.

So these were few of my dreams and my interpretation for the same. Hope you had fun reading them. So till my next post..Keep Dreaming!!!
What's in your dream? What's in your dream? Reviewed by Unknown on Tuesday, March 04, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments :

Internal ADS 468x60

Powered by Blogger.