Ads Home (468x60)

A face is not as important as it is made to believe…

Finally even i get to write an emotional blog. Surprising, its coming from me..who sometimes doesn't know Shit from Shinola ,when it comes to emotional quotient. All these "Words of Wisdom" come from observing people around me.

Every relationship has an expiry date…said this to a close friend of mine recently. Hope this makes it easier for my friend.

Even if I deserve the reward, I need to beg in order to get it..lol..i always say this to my boss :)

If you make decisions with your heart, you are bound to regret them later in your life..this is for all my female friends. Use your brain dumbos..heart is to pump blood and not to make decisions in life.

Broader the smile, deeper maybe the wound inside…reminds me of old classic Mera Naam Joker.

When I am ecstatic about something, there are never enough people to share it with…just a pat on the back would be great..

The lonelier you feel the lonelier the world makes you feel...

K nuff of this senti stuff...dsnt suit my style..Maybe you guys can add a few to the list..that would be really great..
A face is not as important as it is made to believe… A face is not as important as it is made to believe… Reviewed by Unknown on Monday, April 21, 2008 Rating: 5

No comments :

Internal ADS 468x60

Powered by Blogger.